KEY QUESTIONS FOR YOUR BUILDER OR CONTRACTOR
1. How long has your company been in business?
2. May I see your insurance certificate?
3. May I talk to previous customers and see some of your previous projects?
4. How long is your warranty and what does it cover?
5. Will you be using subcontractors and, if so, are the subcontractors insured?
May I see insurance verification?
6. Tell me about your energy-efficiency policy.
Do you strive to surpass energy code requirements rather than simply meet code?
7. What should my energy consumption be in this home?
8. What are the R-values of my doors, windows, exterior walls, attic, garage and basement?
9. How will the HVAC system be sized, designed and installed?
10. Do you test for air leakage in the houses you build? How?
11. Do you install
QuietZone Noise Control Solutions in your homes, such as around
bathrooms, bedrooms, between floors, in media rooms and in duct systems?
THE PREFERRED INSTALLER. THE PREFERRED BRAND.
It’s a fact. Owens Corning is America’s favorite brand of insulation. Our PINK
Insulation is used by more builders than any other brand, according to a study conducted
A big reason that builders choose Owens Corning insulation is our network of
Insulation Contractors. The CEP program provides training for independent
contractors on specifying and installing Owens Corning Insulating and Noise Control Systems.
Experts in local building codes and installation techniques, CEP contractors know how to help
builders create customer satisfaction by installing the preferred brand in the preferred way.
If you would like to use a contractor for your project, call 1-866-536-9222
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org